Geography Teacher – Secondary School – Ilford, Redbridge – April 2019
An ‘Outstanding’ secondary school in Ilford is looking for a Geography teacher to start a full-time, permanent position at the beginning of April 2019. This mixed secondary school has maintained this rating over its past 2 inspections and is looking for someone who can uphold this quality by delivering quality lessons on a regular basis.
This role will consist of teaching Geography from KS3 – KS5 and will include exam preparation for both GCSEs and A-Levels.
About the role:
* A Geography teaching role from KS3 – KS5
* A co-educational secondary school rated ‘Outstanding’ in Ilford, Redbridge
* A permanent position starting in April 2019
* Candidate must have a PGCE/or equivalent in Geography
* Candidate must hold QTS in the U.K.
* Candidate must have experience teaching Geography in a secondary school
* Inner London Pay Scale M2 £31,211 – M6 £40,372 (UPS available too)
Since a vacancy exists for this position, the school is willing to wait for the right candidate. April is their preferred date of appointment as it allows the students sitting summer exams to prepare with the permanent teacher however they are willing to wait until September if necessary so if you are only available then, please still APPLY.