Full Time, Long Term Position
£55-£60 Per Day
Academics are looking to recruit a full time, qualified, Teaching Assistant, to work within a primary school in Cardiff. The role will be full time and will offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to work in an inclusive and supportive environment which aims to provide the best learning experiences for its pupils. The school is committed to ensuring that its pupils have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities to support them in their journey towards becoming confident long learners.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have recent experience working within a classroom setting and will be passionate about supporting students, ensuring both their Academic development and enjoyment of learning. They will be expected to use their own initiative in the classroom, effectively utilising their communication skills to support pupils and the class teacher in day to day work. The ideal Teaching Assistant will have previous experience in a similar role.
To become a Teaching Assistant in this Primary School you will:
* Have recent experience within a similar role.
* Be suitably qualified to meet the demands of the role.
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Be able to support the learning policies of the school and become an active member of their team.
* Be able to enhance the learning and academic progress of all pupils at all levels.
As part of the Academics Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated consultant
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training
If you think you have the required qualifications, experience and attributes for this role, please email a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 02920 100525.