Academics are currently working with a primary school in Hockley, Birmingham who urgently need to add to their teaching staff (must hold QTS). The school currently has teaching vacancies in KS1 and KS2. This OFSTED rated ‘good’ school has a real family-feel and supports staff in ensuring that children reach their full potential and attain to the best of their ability.
Key Stage 1 & 2 Teacher / KS1 & KS2 Teacher needed in Hockley, Birmingham. Are you a committed and dedicated Key Stage 1 or 2 Teacher / KS1 or KS2 teacher? Are you passionate about providing the best start in children’s education? Do you have excellent National Curriculum knowledge? A fantastic school in Hockley is seeking an inspirational and motivated teacher to begin work as soon as possible. The school is looking to appoint teachers in both key stages. It is essential that you have experience of planning and delivering quality learning experiences for pupils and have extensive knowledge of the Key Stage National Curriculum or an excellent training record if you are an NQT. To be considered for this position you must have:
* Qualified Teacher Status / QTS (Newly Qualified Teachers NQTs welcome)
* Experience of working in primary schools
* A creative and dynamic approach to teaching
* The ability to plan and deliver an inspirational curriculum
* Have a genuine desire to become part of an established and committed team of primary teachers
If you are interested in this vacancy, please apply ensuring that your latest CV is included and that there are no gaps for the last 10 years. Please include start/end date months and years for all education and employment placements. If there has been a break in education/employment, please include this time on your CV stating what you were doing during these times.
We are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, younger learners and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share the same commitment. The above post will be subject to enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
This post is also subject to proof of right to work in the UK and other pre-employment checks where applicable.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
By registering with Academics , you will benefit from:
* Working in partnership with an established brand which is known to and trusted by schools, allowing us to offer higher daily pay rates with an array of additional opportunities available.
* Working with a company who specialise in long-term and permanent placements.
* A close working relationship with your dedicated and experienced Academics Senior Consultant, who will always be on hand to offer career guidance and support.
* Ongoing free training and continued professional development opportunities available.
* Great referral scheme – Recommend a friend and earn £100 in vouchers*