Teaching Assistant- Primary School
One to One Support
Full Time, Long Term Position
£55-£60 Per Day
Academics are looking to recruit a full time, qualified, Teaching Assistant, to work within a year 3 class in a Primary School in Cardiff. The role will be full time and long term and will offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to work in an inclusive and supportive environment which aims to provide the best learning experiences for its pupils. The school is committed to ensuring that its pupils have the opportunity to participate in a variety of activities to support them in their journey towards becoming confident and happy life long learners.
The role is to work as a one to one teaching assistant based in the year 3 class working with a child that needs extra support with speech and language. This is a full time long term position.
The ideal Teaching Assistant will have recent experience working within a classroom setting and will be passionate about supporting children on a one to one basis, ensuring both their development and enjoyment of learning. They will be expected to use their own initiative in the classroom, effectively utilising their communication skills to support pupils and the class teacher in day to day work.
To become a Teaching Assistant in this Cardiff Primary School you will:
* Have recent experience of working as a Teaching Assistant within a primary school.
* Be suitably qualified to meet the demands of the role.
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Be able to support the learning policies of the school and become an active member of their team.
* Be able to enhance the learning and academic progress of all pupils at all levels.
* Be able to provide two professional references.
* Relevant knowledge/ qualifications in manual handling would be an advantage.
As part of the Academics Cardiff Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated consultant
* Excellent opportunities for CPDtraining
If you think you have the required qualifications, experience and attributes for this role, please email a copy of your CV to Rhiannon.Williams@Academicsltd.co.uk or call the Cardiff office on 02920 100525.