SEN Teaching Assistant – KS2
Are you an experienced SEN TA looking for a new opportunity?
Have you had experience in supporting children with a diagnosis of Autism (ASD)?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
About the Role:
* SEN Teaching Assistant
* Key Stage 2
* SEN 1:1 Support
* Two Form Entry
* Merton - South West London
* MPS/ UPS Inner London Pay Scale
* Immediate Start
About the school:
This is a lovely 2 form entry primary school in the borough of Merton. The school has a mission to provide an engaging, productive and safe environment that challenges stereotypes and promotes independent learners through a wide range of opportunities.
SEN Teaching Assistant specifications:
Graduate, Undergraduate Degree or 2:1 or above OR Level 3
* Experience working with SEN school setting
* Be skilled at deescalating behaviour
* Behaviour management techniques
* Worked with children with behaviour needs previously
* Ideally worked within a School setting
* Have some restraint management knowledge – either training or in-person experience
* Be confident working 1:1 with a pupil
* A bubbly and outgoing person who wants to become part of a team
* Be able to start immediately, or be able to hand in their notice for January start role
* Ideally, have an up to date DBS (on the update service would be desired)
* Live within the Merton borough OR be able to commute easily to it
* Be seeking a long term and full-time role
The School are willing to interview and trial suitable candidates. They strive to ensure training and handovers are provided. They will look for ambitious and dedicated people who want to ensure learning is provided to all pupils.
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Ajouhni Samuels on 0203 031 4862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Assistant - SEN - Merton - Education and training
*education and training*