Early Years Practitioner – Kensington & Chelsea
Are you a creative, forward-thinking, inclusive, caring and ambitious Early Years Practitioner?
Do you have excellent knowledge of EYFS?
Are you available immediately?
We are looking for passionate Early Years Practitioners with strong knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children.
About the role:
* Early Years Practitioner?
* Salary: £65 - £75 per day
* Contract: Temp / Permanent
* Start date: Immediate
* London Borough of Kensington
* ’Outstanding’ OFSTED
This lovely ‘Good’ Ofsted rated Nursery in Kensington is a fresh and dynamic nursery that is offering children and their parents an exceptional standard of childcare. The Nursery’s aspiration is to push the edge of outstanding childcare in a stimulating home from home environment, where high quality and standards are deeply embedded into our offering.
We are looking for applicants who can demonstrate the following:
* Recognised qualification in childcare, equivalent to at least NVQ2
* A commitment to working in partnership with parents
* Experience of working with the EYFS and the ability to hit the ground running
* A can-do and enthusiastic attitude
* Experience of planning, observing and recording children’s achievements
* Proven skills in positive behaviour management
* Very good knowledge of the British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
* A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
* Excellent teaching references.
* Very strong behaviour management skills.
* Outgoing and warm personality
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / firstname.lastname@example.org