Are you a Key Stage 3 Class Teacher with experience of working with young people with Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties within an SEMH specialist school setting and looking for a new contract in Newcastle-Under-Lyme?
We would like to hear from you if you have a passion for inspiring pupils with learning difficulties or with social, emotional and mental health disabilities. Are you committed in differentiating and adapting learning methods to suit the individual needs of pupils?
What we are looking for:
* Qualified Teacher with experience of young people with EBD & SEMH
* Solid experience in teaching, with excellent behaviour-management
* Able to hold student attention and focus with excellent interpersonal skills
* Passionate in work with pupils to overcome barriers to learning and to help students to experience success
The following benefits apply:
* A friendly and knowledgeable dedicated ‘SEND’ consultant
* *Access to our 'refer a friend’ scheme
* Great rates of pay and a variety of work to suit you
* Short and Long Term assignments available
If you are interested in this role - apply now.
Our friendly team is on hand to answer any questions, please call Lisa for an informal chat to discuss this opportunity further on 01782 444058 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*A refer a friend bonus of £125 for each Teacher or Teaching Assistant you refer to us *payable once they have worked 20 days)