EYFS Primary Teacher required
* March start
* Maternity contract
* Good school
Academics have been asked to support a primary school in Stoke-on-Trent in appointing a talent Early years teacher. This role will be covering maternity contract from March and will more than likely last until Christmas.
As an early years teacher you will be responsible for providing the children with the fundamental skills in which they can further develop to reach their true potential. You will provide a safe fun learning environment which stimulates the children’s learning. You will encourage children’s creative development and be able to observe, monitor and assess pupil progress.
We are looking for a qualified EYFS primary teacher that
* Has strong knowledge of the EYFS framework
* Is able to make a significant impact on the early stages of the Child's development.
* Can Set high expectations which will inspire and motivate the children
* Can commit fully to the schools ethos
* Can plan and deliver stimulating lessons
* Can build excellent relationships within schools
If you are an EYFS teacher who is available from March and looking for the commitment of a long term full time opportunity this could be the perfect role you. Please submit an up to date CV to Academics to be considered or APPLY NOW.