Graduate LSA – East London
- Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training -
Do you have some experience with young people but want to formalise you experience in an education setting?
Get the experience while being paid by calling Academics on 02030314863
Academics London is currently looking for motivated, confident and positive recent graduates to apply for this graduate LSA role.
* East London
* Immediate Start
* Temp to Perm
* £350 - £375 per week paid through an umbrella company
* Primary School, Graduate LSA
If you are interested in becoming a teacher, or working in the education sector, and would like to gain some experience as a full time LSA, then apply now!
For those looking at going into teaching, this will provide you with the necessary experience and exposure that is vital to getting onto PGCE courses. What is more, you will make great links with senior leaders who can assist with future job prospects, specifically when it comes to your newly qualified teacher year.
The ideal Graduate LSA would have:
* A*-C in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* A university degree OR relevant experience
* Good communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Some experience working with children
* A basic understanding of safeguarding
* Willingness to learn and get involved
If you would like work in East London as a Graduate LSA, contact Academics today! Graduate LSAs come from a range of different backgrounds. This is not a teaching position, and does not require a teaching degree.
Contact Academics on 02030314863 to discuss being a Graduate LSA in East London