Art Teacher - Solihull - January 2019
Academics are currently working with a Secondary school based in Solihull that is recruiting for a Teacher of Art to join them in January for a maternity cover.
You will be joining a Secondary school with an excellent senior leadership team that are able to support you in developing your teaching and leadership ability in your new role as Lead Teacher of Art.
As the new Teacher of Art your duties will include but will not be limited to the following;
* You will be tasked with planning, delivering and marking work for key stage 3, key stage 4 and key stage 5 students on your timetable
* As the new Art teacher you will be communicating on regular basis with parents and carers on their children's progress within your classes
* You must document students progression throughout the academic year
* You will be required to use a wide variety of learning resources to help improve your lessons and teaching
To be considered for this role you must have the following;
* You must have an Art related degree with a relevant teaching qualification ie. PGCE, QTS.
* You must have at least 2 years teaching experience
* You must have strong behaviour management
* As a teacher working with children you will need a recent Enhanced DBS check
If you feel this is the perfect role for you and you are looking for a new challenge please apply with an up to date CV.
If the answer is YES to the above, apply today for an immediate interview. Please call Wayne on 0121 616 7611 or email: email@example.com
Do not forget Academics Refer and Earn scheme. For every person you recommend that we place and meet our terms and conditions you will receive a referral bonus of £125 (subject to statutory deductions).