Art teacher- Solihull- URGENT
Are you an Art teacher looking for a position in Birmingham to start asap?
Academics Ltd are working with a brilliant and vibrant secondary school in Solihull with recruiting enthusiastic and creative lead Art Teachers to join their strong team urgently. The School is determined to raise results to strengthen their Art department so candidates must be engaging. The school itself is graded ‘Good’ with outstanding features by Ofsted, has a great reputation and offers fantastic support for new teachers.
Art is an expressive and exploratory subject which requires a knowledgeable yet vibrant individual to teach the students about the techniques of Art. This requires a dedicated teacher, someone who has the patience to teach the students at their individual paces.
* To teach the Art specification to a high level
* Planning and delivering lessons
* Helping to improve the artistic techniques of the students
* Setting homework/Marking work
* Teaching Art up to KS5
* Teaching according to the UK school curriculum
* Developing and encouraging, supporting students’ academic learning in Art
* Plan and deliver Art lessons to an excellent standard
* Ability to plan engaging lessons using numerous learning methods
* Be dedicated and enthusiastic
* Enthusiastic & Patient
* At least 1 years experience working with children
* Available to start ASAP
* Can travel to and from Solihull
* Art Degree or relevant degree
* UK Teaching qualification (QTS,PGCE)
* UK classroom management experience
* Available to start full time ASAP
* Able to travel around Birmingham
* Valid enhanced DBS
* 2 years Teaching experience with a proven track record
* Experienced working within Mainstream Secondary Schools
If you are interested in working in this rewarding job, educating students and expanding their life opportunities then apply today.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this ART teaching position.
Please send your CV to Sheila.email@example.com or CALL 01216167610