EYFS Teaching Assistant – Ellesmere Port
Academics are working with a GOOD primary school located in Ellesmere Port who are looking to recruit an experienced Teaching Assistant to work with their 2-3 year old provision.
This is a fill-time role starting ASAP for the remainder of this academic year.
It is important to the school that the successful applicant is dedicated to raising aspirations of the pupils.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants with experience in the last 2 years of any of the following
* Worked in both EYFS and/or a nursery setting and is confident working with 2-3 year olds
* Ideally level 2 or 3 qualified or hold relevant experience
* Has a positive and can-do attitude along with a caring and nurturing nature
Benefits of working with Academics
* Rewarding work to enhance the lives of young people
* Working within a good school with clear expectations for staff and pupils
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources
* Advice and guidance on changes to education
* A straight forward registration process in our Hooton based office
To find out more about this role and registering with Academics please call 0151 2320332 or email Roxanne.firstname.lastname@example.org
All teaching assistants are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
To manage applications we will only contact applicants whose CV shows their current address as being in Warrington, St Helens, Wigan , Leigh or Halton. CVs with no details about current location will be rejected.