SENCO – Dagenham
Education and Training - Education and Training - Educationa and Training
**Are you looking for a new leadership challenge, a role that will genuinely excite you and give you new outcomes and new direction?
**Are you a qualified SENCO?
**Are you looking for an February start date?
**Do you want to be part of a high achieving provision?
Academics London are currently working with an amazing provision in Dagenham to recruit a SENCo into a full time position, starting February 2019.
* SENCo, Provision
* Dagenham, London
* February 2019 Start
* MPS – UPS
This outstanding provision, located in Dagenham, is close to transport links and is easily accessible by car as well. The school are looking for a well-organised secondary teacher with middle/senior leadership experience who is qualified (NASC) to lead SEND. You will also lead on Pupil Premium and Looked After Children. This is an excellent and rewarding opportunity for a teacher, who is highly experienced in providing quality first teaching and interventions and who has the patience, dedication and resilience to offer the young people a second chance to engage in education.
This is a full time non teaching position and holds a lot of responsibility within the provision, including being responsible for support staff and looked after children. This is a provision dedicated to the education and training of its staff.
* Experienced in SEN and interventions for students with SEN
* 3+ years teaching experience
* Proven track record in leading & managing aspects of inclusion
* Committed to raising standards for all students
* Strong leadership and good organisational skills
* High expectations.
* Can easily commute to Dagenham
* Must hold QTS
The Provision can offer:
* Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff
* A supportive and committed governing body
* Exceptional professional development opportunities
* Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
* Teaching both in primary and secondary schools
If you’re interested for this SENCo position in Dagenham click ‘apply now’ and upload your c.v today. Alternatively send your c.v’s to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to hearing from you.
Strong applicants will be subject to interviews beginning of February, so apply now!