Academics are looking for outstanding Teaching Assistants to become part of our supply bank for Primary schools in Selby/Goole/York & Malton.
You should have an excellent track record of successfully developing children to achieve their full potential and have at least a Level II Teaching Assistant qualification.
If you are enthusiastic, resilient and highly motivated, have excellent skills and committed to working alongside a supportive and dynamic team, we would love to hear from you.
In return we will offer:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• Continued support through placements
• 24 Hr Emergency contact numbers
• Weekly Pay
• The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks and proof of right to work in the UK.
For more information please call Isabelle on: 01757 633160 or e-mail your CV to: email@example.com