Teacher of Religious Education /Religious Studies Teacher - South East London - Greenwich
An exceptional Secondary School in South East London is seeking an Experienced or Newly Qualified Teacher of Religious Education/ Religious Studies Teacher to join their school on a Permanent basis from January 2019.
** MPS or UPS Plus TLR for right candidate **
** KS3 to KS5 Religious Education Teacher/Teacher of Religious Education**
** January Start**
The school is located within Greenwich South East London and has fantastic transport links. Students at the school are from different religious backgrounds; therefore educating pupils about different religious faiths sits highly on the School's agenda. This maintains the importance of diversity in the school and ensures that all students and staff are treated equally. Furthermore, the school prides itself on working with individuals in the community and providing great education for the Secondary School students.
* Teaching KS3 to KS4 Religious Education lessons
* Engaging students in the lessons by providing different learning strategies in classroom teaching
* Running revision sessions for KS4 students for summer exams
Requirements for the role:
* PCGE/ GTP/ SCITT/ QTS
* 'Good' to 'Outstanding teaching record
* Be able to start in January (Given notice if needed)
* Hold experience working in a Secondary School (NQT Placements accepted)
Please apply ASAP for a interview!