Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity for 2019?
Would experience from an ‘Outstanding’ school benefit your career?
Do you already have experience of working in Early Years and would relish the chance to work at a highly popular & welcoming West London Primary School?
Academics Ltd are looking for a dedicated and resourceful individual who has an interest in Early Years and a passion for teaching and learning. We are looking for someone who can offer one-to-one assistance or lead small groups of Nursery and Reception children with the aim to provide an inclusive, broad and balanced curriculum for all learners.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced teaching assistant or someone who is passionate about improving the life experiences of our pupils. In return, the school offer a caring and considerate environment where everyone is valued. They have a highly skilled and experienced team with enthusiastic and engaging children.
About the role:
* Early Years Teaching Assistant
* ‘Outstanding’ graded Primary School
* Westminster, South West London Primary
* Permanent salary – competitive, based on experience
* Perfect classroom experience for an aspiring teacher
* Close to transport links
* Hand-over and support from Nursery Teacher and Support staff
* January 2019 start
This ‘Outstanding’ graded Primary School has a fantastically positive attitude towards all of its students which has created a warm and happy atmosphere for both students and staff. Each pupil is treated as an individual and benefit from fantastic resources and outdoor areas.
Requirements of the role:
* Minimum Level 3 qualification in Childcare or Degree (applicants who do not hold a relevant qualification will not be considered)
* Clear DBS or Willing to undertake one)
* Minimum of 1 years experience
* Understanding of play-based approach to children’s learning and development
* An understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
* Knowledge of child protection procedures
* Passion for working with children
* Strong communication skills: written and verbal
* Good timekeeping and organisational skills
* An enthusiastic, flexible, can-do attitude
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / firstname.lastname@example.org