Graduate Teaching Assistant – Secondary & Further Education
What are your new objectives for 2019??
- Education and Training - Education and Training - Education and Training –
What do you want to see happen in Hillingdon in order, to raise attainment?
Are you a recent graduate? Have you been thinking teacher training or a role in therapy?
Would you like to be based in Hillingdon? Do you know your objectives?
Would you like to gain paid experience in a college, ready for a secondary experience?
Are you looking for a Graduate Teaching Assistant position with an immediate start?
Academics London is currently looking to recruit recent university graduates interested in gaining paid experience in London primary and secondary schools. This is a wonderful opportunity for any graduates interested in becoming a teacher; and requires further experience to get on their PGCE course.
* Graduate Teaching Assistant position,
* Immediate start, January
* One Year Contract
* Focus on SEMH, EBD, Autism
* £70 per day through an umbrella company
* College and Secondary Schools
* Working alongside dedicated teachers and tutors
* Opportunities for a permanent position after 20 weeks
* Great experience
If you are interested in becoming a College tutor or secondary teacher, but you would like to gain some experience working in a school first, this is a wonderful chance to decide whether the education sector is for you. A Graduate TA gains lots of experience of the inner workings of schools, and get a better idea of what to expect when they become a teacher.
You will be provided with the exact kind of experience and exposure to the education sector that PGCE course co-ordinators look for when appointing places. What is more, you will make great links with senior leaders who can assist with future job prospects, specifically when it comes to your newly qualified teacher year.
The ideal Hillingdon candidate for this Graduate Teaching Assistant role would have:
* A*-C in GCSE Maths, English and Science
* A university degree
* From Drama to English to Food Technology to ICT!
* Experience of BTEC
* Knowledge of Gradford is an advantage but not essential!
* Good communication skills
* Being able to commute to Guildford, dive or public transport
* Raising Attainment within behaviour
* Positive attitude, Graduate TA who wants to learn
* Some experience working with children
* A basic understanding of safeguarding
* Willingness to learn and get involved
If you are interested in a Graduate Teaching Assistant role in Hillingdon or you want to know more, call Michael @ Academics on 02030040715.
Successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Check
Finding Graduate Teaching Assistant who understands what the students of Hillingdon need, to thrive.