Are you an EYFS Teacher looking to work at a supportive and a forward-thinking school?
Would you like to work at a successful Primary School which has been graded an “Outstanding” school with excellent features?
Are you passionate about working with young children, full of creative ideas and keen to further develop your own learning? If so, then you might fit right into our nursery.
Early Years Teacher:
* An inclusive primary school in Westminster, South West London
* Early Years Teacher (Nursery)
* Permanent, Full-Time post
* Salary £18,000 - £26,000 (Dependent on experience)
* ‘Outstanding’ graded Primary School
* January 2019 start
* Interviews immediately
About the School:
This Ofsted Rated ‘Outstanding’ Nursery located in the South West London area of Westminster is seeking an EYFS Teacher to join their school from January 2019.
The Head Teacher is looking for a teacher who will look to provide the highest quality education in the EYFS through a curriculum, which is tailored to their developmental needs. You will be part of a supportive and hard working team of staff dedicated to the academic success of their pupils. The level of expertise, along with facilities is second to none in the area and would be brilliant for an Early Years Teacher to be a part of.
* A Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* A minimum of 1-year teaching experience within the British National Curriculum.
* Very good knowledge of the British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
* A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
* Eligible to work in the UK.
* Excellent teaching references.
* Very strong behaviour management skills.
* Outgoing and warm personality.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Ajouhni Samuels @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4862 / firstname.lastname@example.org