SEN Teaching Assistant –Selly Oak - Birmingham– ASAP Start
Academics Ltd are supporting a large SEN School in Selly Oak in there Search for dynamic SEN Teaching Assistant. The School has an excellent reputation and provide training and ongoing support through out. The School support children with MLD, ASD and mental health difficulties. If you have experience with supporting young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities in a home, school or community setting, Academics would love to hear from you. Interviews will be taking place immediately.
You will have a varied and rewarding position within the School. Your job title will be SEN TA and your duties will include:
* One to One Support – Supporting Students with MLD, ASD, and Mental Health Details..
* Working with students aged 11-19.
* Following all safeguarding guidelines.
* Assisting Class Teacher with academic support.
* Liaising with Parents and Teachers regarding student progress.
* Can Do Attitude.
* Enthusiastic and bright.
* 1 Years Experience working with Children with Special Educational Needs.
* Available either Full or Part Time from 1st September 2016.
* Able to get to travel to and from South Birmingham.
* Level 3 Qualified.
* Degree Educated.
* At least 1 year experienced as an SEN Teaching Assistant.
* Experienced with ASD, MLD, Dyslexia, Physical Disabilities.
We need 6 SEN Teaching Assistants!!
Working with Special Educational needs is a rewarding role for a person with a caring and compassionate attitude.
If you are willing to go the extra mile to provide an outstanding education to fantastic children, then we would welcome your application to this SEN Teaching assistant Position.
Please send your CV to Sheila.email@example.com or call 01216167612 immediately