This is an exciting opportunity to join a Primary School that is judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted. We are looking to recruit a qualified Teaching Assistant who is keen to be part of a highly-skilled workforce to support the learning of the wonderful pupils in Key Stage 2.
Academics Ltd are currently working with a vibrant and welcoming Four Form Entry School with magnificent school grounds, fully-resourced classrooms and wonderful children who are willing to learn and who are a pleasure to be with every day. Joining this successful school you will benefit from working alongside highly-motivated staff and a supportive leadership team.
They are interested in appointing candidates that have the following:
* An understanding of the KS2 Curriculum and can plan and implement creative and learning activities
* A Graduate & Aspiring Primary Teacher required!
* Passion for Education & Learning
* A degree with 2:1 or higher from a reputable university
* Previous child related experience (an advantage)
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About the Role
* ASAP start – term time
* £65 - £75 a day (dependent on experience)
* The post is for KS2 - Year 3-6
* Borough of Sutton
* Primary School
* Providing a class teacher with support in the day to day running
* Working with children of all abilities:
This brilliant school is a great next step for development and experience before pursuing further career aspirations. The school and I are eager to hear from candidates and I will be contacting those shortlisted within 24 hours of an application.