Teaching Assistant Roles for Graduates - Enfield
Academics are looking for strong University Graduates who are looking to work with top schools in Enfield in September 2018.
You don't need to have a Bachelor of Education to be a Teaching Assistant, all you need is a Degree of any subject and a huge passion for teaching and education.
Popular traits include
* Experience Working with Children
* Ability to build Good Relationships with Children, Teacher, Parents and Carers
* Flexibility, Creativity, Passion and Energy
* Teamwork and a Team Player
* Excellent Skills in Reading, Writing and Numeracy
Individual schools set their own requirements depending what they are needed for and so vary from school to school so entry requirements, qualifications and level of experience do vary.
Academics can advise you in how to prepare for interviews and trial days or how to improve the look of your CV or Cover letter.
If you would like to apply please contact Mathew Campbell on 0203 031 4862 or email your updated CV to email@example.com