1:1 Learning Support Assistant
Full Time, Long Term
£55-£60 Per Day
Academics are looking to recruit a full time, 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to work in a Primary School in Cardiff. The position will offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to work in a school which aims to provide a safe, supportive and encouraging learning environment for it’s pupils. The school sets high standards of achievement and behaviour whilst ensuring that all pupils enjoy their daily school life.
The Learning Support Assistant will be expected to provide additional learning support to a young pupil in a reception class. They will also work collaboratively with teaching and school staff to help provide general support for individual pupils and groups.
The ideal 1:1 Learning Support Assistant will have previous experience supporting pupils with additional learning needs. They will have recent experience working within a classroom setting and will be passionate about supporting children, ensuring both their academic progress and enjoyment of learning. They will be expected to use their own initiative in the classroom, effectively utilising their communication skills to support the pupil and the class teacher in their day to day work.
To become a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant in this Primary School you will:
* Have recent experience of supporting pupils with additional learning needs within a school setting.
* Be able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own initiative.
* Be able to support the learning policies of the school and become an active member of their team.
* Be enthusiastic and motivated, able to enhance the learning and academic progress of the pupil.
* Be able to provide two professional references.
As part of the Academics team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated consultant.
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com