Part Time Teaching Assistant
Vale of Glamorgan
Start date: ASAP Part time – 12:30pm-3:30pm
Academics are recruiting a part time Teaching Assistant for a 1 to 1 role in a large Barry school.
Are you a qualified Teaching Assistant looking to play a pivotal role in a pupils learning and development? If you are, I’m looking for a confident Part Time teaching assistant who has previous experience working with children special education needs. The school has a welcoming atmosphere and a strong senior leadership team that offer great support to their staff and pupils.
The role has become available as this particular child has learning difficulties and therefore needs 1 to 1 support with their learning and daily activities. We are looking for a part time teaching assistant with strong behaviour management skills that can offer a calming and supportive presence. The position is part time in the afternoons for 5 days a week and could become a permanent position for the right person.
To become part of the Academic team at this Primary School you will:
* Have SEN experience within a classroom setting
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the academic team
* Able to expand the learning ability for the pupil
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Read, Write Inc/and Big Maths)
To apply or for more information please contact the Academics team on 02920 100526 or email Rhiannon.email@example.com