Day to Day supply Teacher
Are you looking for regular flexible teaching work in primary schools in the Chester area?
We are looking for Primary Teachers for day to day supply covering courses, PPA and sickness in the Chester area. Long term placements also available.
Benefits of supply work with Academics
* Regular supply work in local schools
* Advance notice of booking
* Working in good and outstanding schools
* Clear behaviour management policies
* Friendly supportive staff
* Flexible work
* Competitive pay rates
* Free access to resources for supply teachers
* Advice and guidance on changes to education and supply teaching
As an Academics day to day supply teacher you will need
* A Teaching qualification with Qualified Teacher Status
* Experience of teaching the new primary curriculum ( updated 2014)
* Experience of formative assessments, planning and marking
* Ideally willing to work across Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
* Personal resources to provide and enhance lessons
* A positive can do attitude
* Able to work normal school hours 8.30 – 4.30pm
To find out more about registering with Academics today :-
Please call 0151 2320332 and speak to Roxanne or email email@example.com
All teachers are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview in our Warrington office, recent references and an enhanced DBS check.
Academics Ltd is an employment business.