Part time Teaching Assistant – Cardiff Monday to Friday (AM) September 2018 Start-ASAP.
Academics are looking to recruit a qualified part time SEN teaching assistant to work 5 mornings a week in a primary school based in Cardiff. We are looking for a hard working, enthusiastic individual, who has a passion for working with children in a school environment. We are looking for an SEN teaching assistant to use their own initiative in the classroom and who has experience working with children on a 1:1.
This SEN teaching assistant position is to work with a KS1 pupil with learning difficulties and he needs support with his work to ensure he can stay on track and aim to achieve his best learning potential.
If you are looking for a career in education or a stepping stone to becoming a teacher, then teaching assistant work is a great way to gain valuable experience. The best way of learning is in the classroom working alongside teachers who can pass on the ins and outs of teaching as well as first hand working with pupils in a school environment. This role as a part time teaching assistant will allow you to really take note of teaching styles and ask questions when working with small groups of children.
What you will need:
• Experience in working with children with Special Educational Needs (SEN)
• A calm and tranquil personality
• A passion for working with pupils who require additional needs
• Classroom experience within the last year
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (including Read, Write Inc)
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
To Apply or for more information please contact the Cardiff Academics team on 02920 100525 or email Rhiannon.email@example.com