Year 3 Teacher - Greenwich
Year 3 Teacher required for fantastic Academy in Greenwich
* Year 3 teacher – Key Stage 2
* NQT’s welcome
* September start
* Supportive leadership team
Are you a committed Year 3 teacher looking for a new challenge in September 2018?
Would you like to work in an Academy where you will receive outstanding support and continual professional development?
An excellent Primary Academy in Greenwich is seeking a creative and enthusiastic Year 3 teacher to join their school from September 2018. The school offer a broad and balanced curriculum and are dedicated to creating a confidence to succeed and a life-long love of learning in each child. Working within this Academy can offer you excellent facilities and resources to work with, outstanding professional development, rapid career progression, as well as a competitive salary.
The school is based in the vibrant and diverse area of Kidbrooke, which offers beautiful surroundings as well as affordable, spacious housing. They have a strong leadership team, who have maintained rapid improvements, and work with great determination to transform the school into the best it can be. You will be working with an equally passionate staff team, who have exceptionally high aspirations for their students, enabling them to succeed.
The position is for a creative and enthusiastic year 3 teacher to work with a fantastic class from September 2018. This is a permanent position, ideal for someone who:
* Has QTS
* Can confidently promote the ethos, educational vision and direction of the academy
* Is a ‘good’ classroom practitioner, understanding effective teaching and learning and assessment
* Has received at least ‘good’ observations and can demonstrate strength in your literacy teaching
* Can develop positive working relationships, communicating effectively to achieve
* Can effectively direct classroom support staff where appropriate
If you have a passionate belief that all children deserve the best to succeed, possess a positive, ‘can do’ approach and have a commitment to your own personal and professional development, the school would love to hear from you. Would you be committed to the chance to genuinely make a difference to the school and the lives of its students? If this sounds like the challenge you have been waiting for, please send your CV today!