Nursery Nurse – Brent, North West London
Are you a Qualified Nursery Nurse or a Graduate Teaching Assistant with at least 1 year of experience in a Nursery setting?
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to build on your skills and gain more experience?
If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you.
We at Academics are currently looking for Nursery Nurses to work on a supply basis across Brent and the surrounding boroughs in North West London starting immediately. Working on a supply basis will enable you to work in a variety of Primary Schools and Private Nurseries within your local area on the days that suit you!
The successful candidate must:
* Either hold a recognized Level 3 qualification or equivalent or be a Graduate Teaching Assistant with at least 1 year of experience in a Nursery setting
* Have gained recent experience within an Early Years environment
* Possess in depth understanding of the EYFS and awareness of ratios
* Be confident in working with babies, young children and adults
* Be enthusiastic and committed whilst ensuring a nurturing environment
* Have the ability to enhance and develop children's learning through play
* Have the ability to monitor and complete essential assessments
* The support of experienced recruitment consultants
* Excellent pay rates
* The ability to work the days and hours that suit you
* Choice of work within your local area
* Continuous CPD and teacher training opportunities
Interviews will be held immediately, so don’t delay and apply now! To find out more about the position or to apply, please send over your CV.