Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant
£55-£65 per day
Are you an experienced Welsh speaking teaching assistant looking to develop your career within a school that offers excellent support?
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Welsh speaking primary teaching assistant to join a Welsh medium primary school in Cardiff. The role will be based within the foundation phase however the ideal teaching assistant will be confident to working throughout all year groups in primary schools.
You will be required to work with small groups of children focusing on their literacy and numeracy skills. The successful Welsh speaking teaching assistant will be working with a wide range of abilities. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, be adaptable and imaginative!
An innovative and wholehearted approach is desired, we are looking for someone to be creative and maintain high standards of learning.
The successful Welsh speaking teaching assistant will have to have the following:
*Minimum of 3 months UK experience as Teaching Assistant within a primary setting
* Be a fluent Welsh speaker
* Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
* Excellent organizational and communication skills
*The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Great rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (Team Teach/Read, Write Inc/Apple training and Big Maths)
To Apply or for more information on this welsh speaking teaching assistant position please contact the Academics Cardiff team on 02920 100525 or email Rhiannon.Williams@academicsltd.co.uk