Primary SENCO, Harrow, January 2018
If you are a qualified and experienced SENCO looking for a fantastic new opportunity, then Academics have the next role for you!
* Full Time SENCO (no class teaching attachments)
* Primary School in Harrow
* OFSTED rating of OUTSTANDING!
* January Start (Sooner start available)
* Superb Senior Leadership Team
* Leadership Pay Scale
* Time off in lieu
Academics are currently working with an outstanding primary school located in the London Borough of Harrow that is extremely close to transport links and has a superb senior leadership team. There is a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced SENCO. This is a full time, non teaching position, and holds a lot of responsibility within the three form primary school, including being responsible for support staff, looked after children, and parts of the day to day management of the school.
This outstanding primary school are looking for an inspiring & qualified primary school teacher who is passionate and experienced in working with students with Special Educational Needs (SEN).
What the Primary School can offer:
* Enthusiastic, motivated and friendly children who are excited about learning new things
* Dedicated, hardworking and talented teachers & support staff who are passionate about what they do
* A supportive governing body who are committed to helping the school move forward
* Exceptional professional development opportunities
* Fantastic facilities and resources that all can benefit from
* A fantastic SEN department that is well resourced
* Ideally, an experienced SENCO with a proven track record in leading & managing all aspects of inclusion and interventions for students with additional educational needs.
* Someone who is committed to raising standards for all students
* Someone with strong leadership and good organisational skills
* An excellent practitioner and have high expectations.
* Must hold QTS
This primary school is an outstanding school where pupils achieve well and thoroughly enjoy learning. With a brand new school building, this school can offer fantastic teaching and learning facilities as well as resources that all can benefit from.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you then please apply now or contact Andrew Corriette @ Academics as soon as possible on 0203 031 4861 / email@example.com
We are currently working with numerous teacher vacancies so if this position is not quite for you, please do send your CV to discuss other options more suitable for your requirements!
PLEASE NOTE, DUE TO THE HIGH RATE OF RESPONSES, ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED. CANDIDATES MUST HAVE QUALIFIED TEACHER STATUS (QTS) AND HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UNITED KINGDOM.