EBD SEN teaching assistant required in Birmingham – September 2017
Academics Ltd are recruiting for EBD SEN Teaching Assistants to work within a Special Needs School located within the Birmingham Area. Teaching Assistants are extremely respected and key to the overall learning and development of pupils.
The position would suit individuals who are seeking a challenging, professional, enjoyable, and rewarding experience.
This is a Primary School that require support with EBD students in KS1 AND KS2
The ideal candidate should have the following:
• Level 2 or 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
• Experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a special school
• Must have experience working with students with EBD in Primary Schools
• Flexible and available for full time work.
• Current, valid DBS (update service).
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of safeguarding policies.
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
• The ability to adapt quickly to a variety of situations.
• Think and plan strategically
• Caring attitude and a passion to contribute the learning and development of pupils.
• Be a confident person with a warm and friendly approach.
• Able to apply behaviour policies effectively.
To discuss this EBD Role further please contact Shabnam at Academics on 0121 616 7612 or email me at Shabnam.firstname.lastname@example.org