Early Years Primary School Teacher Job – North Buckinghamshire
Q – Are you a strong primary school teacher looking to develop your skills and experience in a fantastic primary school located near Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale district.
Q – Do you want to work in a primary school that offers excellent CPD opportunities and career progression?
Q – Can you access the North Buckinghamshire easily?
Academics are working with a great primary school in North Buckinghamshire, who are seeking a fantastic Early Years Primary School teacher to join their school and help make an impact on the schools teaching and learning.
Whether you are an experienced & skilled primary school teacher or a talented and fresh minded NQT, this primary school can offer OUTSTANDING CPD opportunities and fantastic career development opportunities.
If you are a primary school teacher with strong leadership potential and have ambition to be a subject leader, year group leader, phase leader or Assistant Headteacher then this is the Primary School for you!
Person Specification – EYFS NQT or Experienced Teachers:
* Consistently ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in recent lesson observations
* Subject strength advantageous
* Must hold QTS & have UK teaching experience
* Able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for all to benefit from
* Team player
* Ambitious and hardworking
* Excellent NQT Induction Program
* Free staff parking on site
* Good train and bus connections
* Large building with modern resources and great facilities
* Well behaved & enthusiastic children
If you are looking for your first teaching role or the next school to make an impact then please contact Alistair @ Academics on 02030314862 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or click ‘APPLY’ NOW!!