Head of EYFS Primary School Teacher – London Borough of Lambeth
Q – Are you a strong primary school teacher looking to develop your skills and experience in a fantastic primary school located in the London Borough of Lambeth?
Q – Do you want to work in a primary school that offers excellent CPD opportunities and career progression?
Q – Can you access the London Borough of Lambeth easily?
Academics are working with a great primary school in Lambeth, South East London who are seeking a fantastic Head of EYFS to join their school and help make an impact on the schools teaching and learning.
The school is looking for experienced EYFS teacher to head the department, this primary school can offer OUTSTANDING CPD opportunities and fantastic career development opportunities.
If you are a primary school teacher with strong leadership potential and have ambition to be a subject leader, year group leader, phase leader or Assistant Headteacher then this is the Primary School for you!
Job Specification - Head of EYFS:
* Full time Head of EYFS
* Permanent contract
* Main/ Upper Pay Scale
* Excellent CPD & TLR opportunities
* TLRs available for experienced teachers
Person Specification – EYFS Experienced Teachers:
* Consistently ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ in recent lesson observations
* Subject strength advantageous
* Must hold QTS & have UK teaching experience
* Able to plan, prepare and deliver engaging lessons for all to benefit from
* Team player
* Ambitious and hardworking
* ‘GOOD’ school aiming for Outstanding
* Located in Lambeth, South East London
* Fantastic Senior Leadership team
* Free staff parking on site
* Good train and bus connections
* Large building with modern resources and great facilities
* Well behaved & enthusiastic children
If you are looking for your first teaching role or the next school to make an impact then please contact Anthony Kew @ Academics on 02030314862 / firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or click ‘APPLY’ NOW!!