Located just a short train ride from London, Brighton is a famous seaside resort and a lovely place to live and teach.
Our client school has a reputation for excellence, fostering a collaborative approach to learning and forward thinking teachers. They implement an impressive mentoring program to provided to support newly qualified teachers, and ongoing professional development training to advance your career. This is a supportive school environment with small classes in comparison to the national average, great behaviour from students who are keen and eager to learn.
To Be Successful
* Be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a UK Visa
* Be tertiary qualified with an Education degree with a specialization in Primary levels
* Be a native English speaker
* Be adaptable to new methods and willing to engage in new initiatives
Benefits & Culture
* Incredible mentoring program for newly qualified teachers
* Staff support network which promotes a work/life balance
* Professional development training to advance your career
* Competitive salary & benefits
* Relocation incentives - cash bonus, visa & accommodation assistance, social networking events etc.
If you are interested in discussing this role further or would like to apply as a teacher for other advertised jobs through Academics International, contact Chelsea Caillier in our Melbourne office directly Chelsea@AcademicsLtd.com.au