Teaching Assistant – Tower Hamlets
Are you looking to pursue a career in primary education?
Do you have a genuine passion for encouraging the educational achievement in young children?
Have you recently completed an undergraduate degree with experience with children?
Academics are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants in Tower Hamlets
Why choose to work for us?
* Able to gain relevant experience to develop future prospects i.e. become a teacher.
* Permanent, temporary and full time roles.
* Choice of year group
* Competitive weekly pay, ranging from £70-£80.
* Creating great links with schools in your area.
* Gain consistent and relevant personal development and training given by the school.
This teaching assistant role involves working 1:1 and in small groups with young learners, provide support to struggling students and act as an additional responsible adult within the classroom. You will also be working alongside those with special educational needs which is a great experience for those looking to persue a career in teaching. This is a fantastic opportunity for those with little experience as our schools have fantastic support mentors who are happy to support you throughout your new role.
Our school is interviewing ASAP for September starts!
Our ideal candidate will have recently completed an undergraduate degree with aspirations to gain experience within an educational setting. This will allow you to gain vital experience to prepare you for your PGCE! Experience in a classroom setting is desired however not essential.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* An enhanced DBS check, or be willing to apply for one.
* 2 checkable references
* Positive attitude towards education.
* Good communication skills.
* Ethusiastic attitude!
If you are interested, email your CV to email@example.com or alternatively call Jess on 02030040706. If this role may not be suitable for you but you would like something similar, please do get in touch! We may have something available which may suit your needs!
Teaching Assistant - Tower Hamlets
Eduation and training education and training education and training