I am currently looking to recruit short term and long term higher level teaching assistants to cover short term work at Schools in Portsmouth.
I am looking for experienced HLTA's to cover day to day supply in key stage one and two at a range of schools in Portsmouth
The roles are flexible so if you are looking to work one day a week or a few days a week then this sort of role would be ideal for you. Planning will be provided, so you will be expected to turn up, teach the planning, mark what has been taught then leave!
You have the opportunity to work in lots of different schools and tach different year groups.
* Supporting in developing healthier thought patterns and behaviours.
* Monitoring behavioural patterns to help support needs effectively.
* Developing suitable plans based on students' needs.
To apply you must have:
* Previous experience working as a HLTA or a similar position.
* Demonstrable experience as a Mentor.
If you are interested in this role or would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact Billie on 02392 123500