Are you a Primary Teacher who would prefer a supply role?
For teachers who are seeking flexible work that suits them and fits into there home life schedule, daily supply is the perfect solution. Even for teachers who are perhaps looking for a smooth transition back into long-term roles, or Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) who wish to be introduced to prospective schools on The Wirral as a Supply Teacher; you will ultimately have the opportunity to get back into the classroom.
We are looking for Teachers who are motivated and encouraging towards child development within learning and behavioural. The ideal candidate will need to have an enhanced dbs on the update service, however if you don't already have this, we can help assist you in completing it.
The roles require teachers with:
* Experience of teaching within primary schools
* Strong knowledge of the curriculum across EYFS, Key Stage 1 and 2
* The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence
* The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
* The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
* The ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), or be newly qualified
If interested don't hesitate to apply and get yourself recognised! Hopefully we hear from you soon.