**KS1 Primary Teacher**
**£140-£180 a day**
Are you looking for an excellent opportunity this September?
Are you kind, caring and patient in your teaching approach?
Do you love the job and want to feel truly fulfilled at the end of the day?
‘Outstanding’ Estyn rated primary school is looking for a vibrant and enthusiastic Primary Teacher to work in KS1 with a year 2 class. The school is located in the Cardiff City area and has a very positive and accepting ethos, they want someone who reflects their values; open-mindedness, attentiveness and dedication. If you are looking for somewhere to start your September then you might be the perfect candidate for this position.
The ideal candidate will:
* Have a degree in a relevant subject.
* Have QTS/PGCE.
* Have an in date DBS (Preferably on the update service).
* Have registered with the EWC.
* Be patient and kind.
* Be able to communicate effectively with a wide range of students.
* Have great IT literacy.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills, be able to build a rapport/relationship with the class.
* Show a passion for helping children grow and learn.
* Have experience working with year 5 and 6 students in a classroom setting.
What to expect from Academics
* Salary of between £140 and £180 per day
* Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulation (AWR)
* Online, hassle free time sheets
* Friendly and honest
* Awarded the Recruitment and Employment Confederation “Gold Standard”
If this seems like the perfect job for please APPLY!