**General Teaching Assistant**
**Merthyr Tydfil **
Are you looking for a job that can work around your and your schedule?
Do you want to join a sector that truly makes a difference in the world?
Do you want to help children grow into themselves and get the most out of their school live?
Well then Academics Ltd is the perfect place for you!
We strive to make a better work life for our candidates, we do this through being open, honest and communicative with you. You’ll have a team of consultants who genuinely have your back and listen to you every step of the way. We are currently recruiting for schools, both Secondary and Primary, in not only the Ely area but all throughout Cardiff.
The ideal candidate will:
*Have GCSE’s in Maths and English (A*-C)
*Have a Degree (Desirable)*
*Have an in date DBS.
*Be numerically and grammatically literate.
* Be able to communicate to a variety of audiences and be able to help pupils in their understanding of the curriculum/any other additional needs.
*Be compassionate and caring, and be able to take your time and stay patient when addressing students concerns and issues.
*Have experience working in Key Stage 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 / in a classroom setting. (Desirable)
*Be able to build rapport and relationships with multiple types of young children, creating a safe space for them.
*Have a willingness to help the teacher with their lessons and their classroom.
What to expect from Academics
* Salary of between £65 and £75 per day
* Full compliance with Agency Worker Regulation (AWR)
* Online, hassle free time sheets
* Friendly and honest
* We run a refer a friend scheme where you can be awarded up to £175
* Awarded the Recruitment and Employment Confederation “Gold Standard”
If this seems like the perfect job for please APPLY!