PRU Art Teacher
Are you a qualified Art teacher looking for your next role? Do you have a passion for supporting SEMH pupils; those with social, emotional, and mental health needs? Academics are working on behalf of a small short stay school for pupils with challenging behaviours, who are looking for an Art specialist teacher for a full year contract to start in September 2022.
* QTS required
* Ability to plan, teach, and assess art from KS3- KS5 for SEND, EBD, and SEMH pupils
* Committed to raising the aspirations and achievements of children in a Pupil Referral Unit
* An effective communicator, with children, parents, and colleagues
* A team player, able to work collaboratively
* Pastoral capabilities
* Adaptable and proactive
About The Job:
* A small short stay Pupil Referral Unity (PRU)
* Art from KS3 to KS5
* Full academic year contract from September 2022
* Supporting high aspirations and achievement for SEMH and EBD pupils
* Academics are an established and respected education recruiter, covering the region
* Generous rates of pay
* A dedicated SEN Consultant
* A large number of schools exclusive to Academics
* Honest and friendly service
* Access to our ‘Refer a Friend’ scheme
What do our teachers say about us?
* ‘I feel like I finally found agents who were kind, considerate, looked out for my best interests and cared about my welfare’
* ‘Your dedication to finding the right place for people is evident’
* ‘You have given me plenty of opportunities and from you I have met some wonderful people’
Does this sound like your next career move? If so, or to discuss in more detail what opportunities we can provide, send your CV over or give us a call!
Is this role not what you’re looking for? We are constantly in need of talented education staff to fill a wide variety of positions. Please send your CV over or give us a call and we are happy to discuss our opportunities with you!