Daily Supply Teacher - Primary
Do you hold qualified teacher status?
Do you want to work in primary schools near you?
Do you want to become a supply teacher capable of earning a regular income, whilst working with an agency that solely provides to the education sector?
Role: Daily Supply Teacher – Primary
Key Stage: KS1
Due to an increased demand for qualified primary teachers, we are now recruiting for local daily supply teachers to assist with our daily requirements across various schools in Watford.
We have various opportunities across Watford and we are in a position to offer you 1 to 5 working days per week.
Here are some of the reasons why teachers like you join Academics on a supply basis;
* Flexible working arrangements
* Regular/ongoing work
* Short term placements
* Long term placements
* Possibility to teach your specialist subject and year group
* A selection of local schools ranked “good to outstanding” by OFSTED
* Competitive weekly pay
* Dedicated consultants who aim to match your needs
To become a daily supply teacher with Academics you will have;
* Excellent understanding of the UK KS1 Curriculum
* Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
* A passion for teaching
For additional information on becoming a daily supply teacher within Watford then get in touch with Louis Austin. Louis will see you through the registration process then support you throughout all future placements.