Would you like to work with young people who need support in the classroom?
The number of teaching assistants (TAs) working in schools in England has trebled over the past ten years or so, and they play a vital part in primary-school children’s learning. But what does the job involve and how can you help children succeed in education?
Interviews are taking place now for our September 2021 roles in the Surrey area. If you are looking to work in a Primary or Secondary School environment, this is a fantastic opportunity.
We are working with excellent schools in the area who are looking for enthusiastic teaching assistants to join their supportive and motivated team.
* 5 days a week, working 1:1 and in small groups with mainstream and Special Education Needs (SEN) pupils
* Teamwork is hugely important to this role working with your fellow class teacher
* Graduates and non Graduates are welcome -it is about experience and competency levels of reading and writing that will be of value
* Caring and compassionate character essential
You will need to:
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Have your National Insurance number
* Provide recent and relevant references
* Have a valid DBS/police check (if you do not possess a current DBS you will need to apply)
Interested in Applying?
Apply now or contact Sam Price at Academics Ltd on 01483 366 435 or email Sam.Price@academicsltd.co.uk
Candidates registering with Academics Ltd will need to have or apply for an Enhanced DBS and/or overseas police check where appropriate.