ICT Teacher – Chester
Supply teacher of ICT required for short and long term roles across Chester and the surrounding areas.
Academics are working with a number of schools across Chester and the surrounding areas including Ellesmere Port and The Wirral that require a ICT Teacher for both short and long term roles starting ASAP.
Our client schools are seeking qualified ICT teachers with experience teaching ICT at GCSE and/or A level.
We will find you the most suitable roles based on your needs and requirements.
To work with Academics as an ICT Teacher you will need to have:
- QTS or equivalent
- Recent experience teaching ICT to GCSE or A Level
- Excellent classroom management skills
- To be proactive and reliable
- An enhanced DBS registered on the update service or willing to get one
Newly qualified teachers are also encouraged to apply
If you are looking for a rewarding and challenging role as an ICT Teacher in the Chester area then get in touch ASAP.
In return, Academics will offer you:
-Excellent rates of pay
- Ongoing support and guidance from one of our specialist education consultants
- A flexible approach to work that fits in with your lifestyle
- Access to part time and full time opportunities, permanent and temporary placements
Apply with your most recent CV or call for an informal chat.
All suitable applicants will be subject to a face to face interview in our Ellesmere Port office, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to get an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service.