Academics are seeking Teaching Assistants in Chichester with recent experience of supporting children/young adults with SEN.
We work with SEN schools that are continually seeking experienced and compassionate Teaching Assistants who enjoy working in a specialist environment.
Due to the nature of their needs, you are required to work on a 1:1 or 2:1 basis.
If you feel you are suited to the above, please contact me using the link below with a copy of your updated CV.
* Have recent experience supporting children with special needs, autism in particular.
* Have experience or be willing to work in an ASD School with pupils with autistic spectrum conditions
* Be empathetic and possess a calm manner
* Have a clear driving licence and ideally have your own vehicle.
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills.
* Be available full-time
* Ideally be Southampton based or happy to travel for work.
* Be friendly and flexible and be able to think on your feet.
* Ideally have Team Teach qualification or be willing to complete a 2 day course.
If you feel you are suited to the above role, please get in touch using the link provided.
You will require a DBS to work in schools. If you do not have one that is registered to the DBS Update Service, you will be required to complete a new one as part of the registration process.