Academics are seeking hardworking, empathetic and committed Teaching Assistants to carry out daily, short, long term and temp to perm assignments in Primary Schools in Winchester.
We have opportunities available in various Primary, Infant and Junior Schools, supporting pupils in the classroom and on a 1:1 basis with additional needs. We are constantly searching for experienced Teaching Assistants so whether you are immediately available for work, or not until next term, please get in touch.
Applicants will ideally:
* Have recent experience of supporting pupils in a school setting, ideally within a Primary School
* Have a childcare/education related qualification e.g. CACHE3/NVQ3 in Childcare or care
* Have experience of working with children with SEN/challenging behaviour
* Be able to show good behaviour management skills, whilst remaining calm.
* Be available full-time over 3 days a week
* Ideally be based in the Hampshire area and happy to travel for work.
* Be friendly and open to new challenges.
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant seeking work in the Winchester area, please send us your CV using the link provided.