Computer Science Teachers Required for North London
Academics are searching for Teachers in Computer Science to join schools in North London.
Computer Science Teacher (ECT –NQT’s encouraged to apply)
Permanent Roles: Inner London pay scale M1-M3 (£32,175- £35,226.)
Locations: North London (Barnet) (Brent) (Camden) (Islington)
Starting from: ASAP – Jan 2021
If you have experience teaching KS3 to KS5, or recently graduated in a Computer Science degree we would be keen to hear from you. We work with a large number of Schools rated ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted.
We would like to hear from fun, engaging and pro-active teachers that are passionate about Computing/ICT and dedicated to forwarding the knowledge and enthusiasm of each pupil. As a standard we are looking to appoint a Computer Science teacher that is able to prepare engaging learning material for the secondary school curriculum, motivational in their approach and providing a vibrant and engaging learning atmosphere.
Vacancies will vary from daily supply, long term and permanent, depending on your availability, and what you are looking for. Each school is well established and respected with opportunities starting as soon as possible. There are some excellent opportunities for newly qualified teachers or those with years of experience.
What we are seeking from our candidates;
* Forward thinking and ambitious Computer Science teachers seeking work in some ‘outstanding’ schools
* Flexibility dependent on the nature of the role whether Short term cover or Permanent
* A real passion for Computer Science and the success of students
* The post is open to newly qualified teachers.
* Candidate must possess a relevant degree in Computer Science with experience tutoring/teaching
What can Academics Offer?
* Competitive rate of pay
* Support of a dedicated team of experienced consultants
* Variety of positions from Day to day and long term
If you are interested in our cover supervisor roles, or considering becoming a Computer Science Teacher, please submit your updated CV to us. If you would like to know more about this role please call Jordan on 0203 031 4861.