Are you a qualified teacher who needs flexibility in your working pattern?
Are you keen to make a real impact on the progression of pupils in a school with a great environment and facilities to do so?
Apply today to avoid missing out on the role that ticks all of your boxes!
A mixed gender public primary school for ages 5-11 is seeking an organised and enthusiastic primary school teacher to provide cover on an ad-hoc basis. The ‘good’ rated school is home to just over 330 pupils and is incredibly proud of their children and are particularly Musical and Artistic. The lovely head teacher epitomises the ethos of the school having progressed from a deputy headship role.
In this role you can benefit from:
• An excellent rate of pay
• Inspiring and influencing our next generation
• Great career development opportunities
• The local train station has great connections to London, Horsham and Redhill
• Term-time contract
• Access to on-site leisure facilities
• On-going career support from your dedicated consultant
Your responsibilities will include:
• Delivery of pre-planned lessons
• Adaptability to ensure students are challenged depending of their varying needs
• Working effectively with a teaching assistant where appropriate
• Being able to think on your feet in the event that work has not been set or it's not appropriate
• Marking and providing clear and concise feedback on completed work in a timely fashion
• Effective management of classroom behaviour and keeping a positive learning atmosphere
• Ensuring and assessing the safety and safeguarding of children
Key requirements for the position include:
• DBS - In date, with no reprimands which prohibit working with children
• Relevant qualifications - a degree along with relevant teaching qualifications (ie PGCE)
• QTS is desirable - NQT applications are warmly welcomed
• Experience of teaching in a primary setting is essential
• Strong commitment and a positive attitude to the role and objectives
If this opportunity to join a great team appeals to you we will look forward to receiving your application. On receipt of your application and CV you will be contacted by one of our dedicated consultants and invited for interview where we will further outline the details of the role and support you with the documentation required to be successful in your application. If this is not the role for you but you would be interested in something similar then we have many other roles currently available and upcoming so do still get in touch