SEN Teaching Assistant
Academics Birmingham are seeking to appoint a Level 3 teaching assistant who is experienced in working with SEND children. The role is to start immediately in a school in Kings Norton.
We are looking for a teaching assistant who:
* Has experience and skills of working with children from Early Years upwards
* Has considerable skill and/or experience of working with children with special educational needs and/or disabilities especially, autism and communication difficulties
* Is committed to engaging and inspiring our pupils and can make a real difference to their learning and general well-being
* Can adapt quickly and show strong commitment to meeting children’s individual needs.
The school can offer you:
* A commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences
* The opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching and support
* A friendly and inclusive working environment
If you are interested in the role and think you would be the right fit for this school then please apply and we will be in touch.