Academics Ltd are recruiting on behalf of one of their setting to support them with SEN Support Workers over the Summer. This role is ideal for any teachers in education who are looking for work over the Summer before September or those already in residential SEN care settings with experience.
Your role as a support worker would be to assist individuals with autism and enable them to develop and ensure their needs are met with full potential. You will provide support and be able to work as a team as well as using own initiative when required.
- Experience in care or with children and challenging behaviours
- Good listening skills, patient and sensitive
- An interest and basic understanding of Autism/learning disabilities
- Full clean driving licence or willing to travel locally
- DBS on the update service or willing to apply for a new one through Academics
Shifts can be flexible and varied including evenings, weekends, waking night and/or sleep in duties as required.
All training to be provided. Ongoing temporary contract 3 months plus dependant on candidate.
Job start ASAP once you have had an interview with the setting.
Please apply with your most recent CV if you are interested in SEN support work and meet the requirements above.
Education and Training
SEN support roles