Graduate Teaching Assistant – Camden
Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for a new role in Camden?
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity to work in the education and training industry?
About the job:
* North London Primary School – Camden
* Education and training industry
* Graduates or Level 3 Childcare qualification holders required
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* Interview/ Start date: September 2021
* General classroom support
Take your first steps in the education and training industry with this fantastic opportunity to work in a wonderful school based in the London borough of Camden to work as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. The opportunity arisen because the school requested extra help in the classroom to support the pupils with their literacy and numeracy. The job will involve you working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. You will be supporting a KS2 classroom. This job requires you to work for a full academics year.
The Primary school is a faith school located in London borough of Camden. The school has pupils from Nursery all the way to year 6. The school is best known for aiming to help their children to gain in confidence, knowledge and skills so that they take their place in society as well balanced young people.
* You must be a Graduate
* You must be able to commute to Camden
Salary & benefits:
* £70 per day
* Full training available
* Work alongside an Outstanding Ofsted rated teacher who will always be on hand to offer advice and support
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me Hamzah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office 02030314862. We look forward to hearing from you!