Graduate Teaching Assistant
Are you a Graduate Teaching Assistant looking for role in South London?
Are you a graduate looking for an opportunity to gain primary school experience ahead of your PGCE?
Are you a graduate looking to work in the education and training industry?
About the role:
Take your first steps in the education and training industry with this amazing opportunity for a recent graduate to work as a Teaching Assistant at wonderful primary school based in South London. The job will involve you working as a Graduate Teaching Assistant. This role will involve you supporting a KS1 classroom. As a Graduate Teaching Assistant there will be training involved for you to build and develop your skills and experience.
The Primary school is located in South London. The school is a mainstream primary school with pupils from Nursery all the way to year 6. The school is known for creating a happy, welcoming school environment where pupil feel motivated to earn and can achieve.
* South London
* Education and training industry
* Graduates or Level 3 Childcare qualification holders required
* Graduate Teaching Assistant
* September 2021 start – Full time
* You must be a Graduate
* You will need to have experience working with children
* You will need to be adaptable and versatile because you will be helping a KS1 classroom and helping 121 and leading small reading groups
* You need to be able to commute to South London
Salary & Benefits:
* £70 per day
* Full training is available for you to build and develop
* You will be working in an Outstanding Ofsted rated school
How to apply:
Registration Interviews will be arranged online so please get in touch to book you appointment with Academics today to find out more and join our supply team. Please get in touch by emailing me Hamzah.firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office 02030314862. We look forward to hearing from you!